Insulpipe is manufactured from three basic components.
- A pressure tight casing,
- The required service pipe
- and a specially formulated rigid polyurethane foam.
This is available in varying diameters in 6 metre lengths with an exposed section each end for joint connection.
Reasons to use insulpipe
- Insulpipe has a range of both aboveground and underground factory insulated piping system manufactured under stringent quality control conditions.
- It is suitable for air-conditioning chilled water piping systems, process piping system and domestic hot water piping system with media temperature ranging between -50 deg. C to +140 deg. C in any environmental conditions.
- It offers a high efficiency thermal insulation coupled with the ultimate vapour barrier and weather protection.
- Insulpipe can be hung from its outer casing thus eliminating the use of cumbersome insulated supports which are usually the potential points of vapour ingress.
- Insulpipe is available in the casing of your choice utilizing any type of service pipe required.